I recently had an eye-opening time with the Lord in 1 Thessalonians and observed seven “checks” that can be applied to my own (and others’) message, ministry and leadership.
Take a few minutes to watch this fourth Mentor Moments segment called “Seven Checks on my Ministry and Message.”
The seven checks are listed below, and further discussed in the video. (click below)
- Does the message come from error?
- Does the message come from impurity?
- Does the message come by way of deceit?
- Does the presenter come just to please men?
- Does the presenter use flattering speech to manipulate people?
- Is some aspect of the ministry motivated by greed?
- Is glory (and recognition) being sought from others?
What is the Lord saying to you from these seven checks?